Virginia Workers’ Compensation
J. Aaron Thomas Esq., MPT
Gain the Advantage of Va Workers’ Compensation Attorney Who Is Also a Medical Professional!
- No Attorney’s Fee Unless You Win!
- We Strive to Return All Calls Within 3 Hours; All Calls Returned Within 24 Hours!
- No Matter the Size or the Complexity of a Workers’ Compensation Case, We Want to Fight for You!
- Free Consultations!
- We Are Willing to Come to You!
Our Mission Is to Place the Client First; This Means We Also Strive To:
- Make any client concern a priority;
- Communicate effectively, so our clients can make an informed decision regarding all big issues in their case;
- Reduce or relieve the stress our clients experience by having to deal with the insurer;
- To charge reasonable, affordable rates;
- To provide reasonable payment plans for those suffering financial difficulties.
Let Us Fight For You
Wage Loss & Medical Benefits • Settlements • Orthopedic Injuries • Occupational Exposures • Death Benefits • Brain Injuries
No matter what type of work place injury you or a family member have suffered—whether it is a strain, sprain, fracture, fatality, orthopedic injury, or occupational exposure to a harmful substance—Thomas & Thomas Law wants to protect your rights and assist you with regaining control of your life.
At Thomas & Thomas Law, we understand the serious nature of work place injuries, as they not only exact a physical and mental toll, but they also deprive a worker of the ability to earn a wage. We passionately fight for wage loss benefits, permanent total and permanent partial disability benefits, medical benefits, death benefits, and we endeavor to maximize settlement values for our clients.
No matter the size of a Workers’ Comp Case, we pursue each case with passion to protect both the injured worker and any family members who depend upon that worker.
As a physical therapist, attorney J. Aaron Thomas approaches the practice of law from a standpoint of patient advocacy. Accordingly, the mission of Thomas & Thomas Law is to provide superior legal representation, placing the client first and giving every case a personal touch.
Visit our Virginia Workers’ Compensation page to discover how an attorney who is also a physical therapist can better represent you.
Request a Free Consultation
Call (540) 613-8616 or complete the contact form below to discuss your case.