Attorney J.B. Thomas
Primary Areas of Experience
Divorce law, criminal defense litigation, military law, and juvenile practice with appearances made at most levels of courts, various administrative tribunals and private arbitrations.
Case Experience Areas
Personal injury, family law, elder law, immigration law, civil litigation, wrongful dismissal and a variety of commercial matters including wills and estates, and family trusts.
Military Legal Officer Experience
Well versed in the law of court-martials, Navy JAG investigations, and administrative discharge hearings as well as a host of administrative disciplinary measures used by the military as well as military family law.
Jurisdictions Licensed to Practice
- Commonwealth of Virginia
- U.S. Federal Courts
Courts Admitted to Practice
- Virginia Supreme Court
- Virginia Appellate Courts
- Virginia Circuit Courts
- Virginia General District Courts
- Virginia Juvenile/Domestic Relations Courts
- United States Bankruptcy Court, Eastern District of Virginia
- United States Federal Courts, Eastern District of Virginia
- Fourth United States District Court of Appeals